The Hoka Mafate Speed shoe is a very highly cushioned multi-terrain running shoe with excellent traction and grip on wet surfaces. Light, stable and durable, and designed to propel you onto the midfoot.
· Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction - Keeps undue weight and bulk down creating a streamlined upper that supports in a lightweight form.
· External Monomesh Debris Screen - Stops trail debris and dirt from entering the inner of the shoe, whilst retaining breathability.
· 3D Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate within the inner of the shoe, crating a cooler, drier, more comfortable fit.
· Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter - Supports and stabilises the rear heel, for greater comfort and protection.
· HOKA Race Lace - Intuitive quick lace system that makes fastening / loosening and adjustment a breeze.
· Lightweight Cushioned CMEVA Top Midsole - Delivers superior cushioning.
· Sculpted Arch Pod Support - Supports the medial side of the foot
· 5mm R-MAT® Lugs - Bite into pliable terrain and yield a formidable amount of grip and traction.
· Reinforced Heel Support - Secures the heel in place for a more secure lockdown.
· Toughened Rubber Plugs - Positioned throughout areas of the outsole that are particularly prone to wear.
· Full Ground Contact Design - Encourages a stable, secure ride.
· Footbed - 4mm moulded EVA + 2mm die cut OrthoLite insole yields a bespoke fit that moulds to the shape of the foot and quells the spread of odour carrying bacteria.
· Geometry - Under Meta: 31mm - Under Heel: 35mm / Drop: 4mm
· Weight - 320 grams.
FREE 3-5 Day UK Delivery
We Recommend 1-2 Days Royal Mail
Faster Options Available
Postage charges start at £15 for Europe and £18 for the rest of the world. Royal Mail Air Sure and DHL Express will require a signature.
The prices on our website do not include any local taxes that may be due on delivery to countries outside of Europe. These charges vary from country to country depending on the value of the goods shipped.
Full Delivery Details
UK (incl. Channel Islands): Standard Free
Dispatched the same day if placed before midday Mon-Fri, the majority of orders are sent Royal Mail 2nd Class Post, except for bulky or heavier items, which may be with a different service.
UK (incl. Channel Islands): Faster Options
- 1-2 Days Royal Mail First Class (or courier for bulky items) usually next day when ordered before midday but quote is 1-2 days: £2.99
- Next Business Day Interlink Express (excludes weekends) : £5.99 (Ts & Cs below)
The Next Day delivery postage option guarantees next day delivery as long as we have the order before midday Monday to Friday. We cannot dispatch on a Saturday so orders received after 1pm on a Friday would leave in Mondays post bag for delivery on Tuesday. There is also no guaranteed next day delivery on a Saturday so Next Day Delivery orders dispatched on a Friday may not be delivered until Monday. In most cases a 1st Class post order shipped on Friday will be delivered on a Saturday. The delivery must be signed for on receipt. Items shipped using this delivery method are easier to trace if they go missing in the post.
You have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased through our website with or without reason, under the distance selling regulations for refund. If you are unhappy with your purchase we accept unworn returns for replacement or refund within 14 days.
(Items bought as Christmas presents that where purchased online over 30 days before Christmas can be returned for an exchange upto the 21st January)
Our returns address is:
52, Low Friar Street,
Tyne and Wear.
Faulty returns must be sent back for inspection before a refund will be issued. If the product is found to have a defect you will be offered a refund or exchange (if available). Refunds will ONLY be given for damaged goods where no replacement product can be supplied. Damage due to normal wear and tear, misuse, alteration to the product, or negligence is not covered under our returns policy and refund will not be given.
Returned goods must be adequately sealed in original packaging. On returning items the original packaging should also be returned undamaged and as received. This must be wrapped in an extra outer layer. Failure to do so could result in only a partial refund being issued.
SUSPECTED FAULTY SHOES SHOULD BE RETURNED CLEAN AND DRY. Shoes that come back to us in a state unfit for our staff to inspect will be kept at our premises until you can arrange for them to be picked up or until you have paid the postage to return the item to you. Please note this is a health and safety issue we take seriously.
Please ensure you ask for a certificate of posting as proof you have sent the package. You are responsible for the item until we receive it therefore we suggest you return the parcel using Royal Mail Recorded (Signed For) Delivery or similar. We will not refund the postage paid by the customer on unwanted returned items or sizing issues (so please contact us regarding sizing prior to ordering if you are unsure).
Goods purchased mail order cannot be returned to the shop.
Please fill in the form below to be notified when this product comes back in stock.
Our card payment system uses the latest security and you can check out with PayPal.
We will not sell, trade or rent your details to any third parties.
The privacy of our online and offline customers is extremely important to us. We only use the information we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect chosen personal information about you (name, address, telephone number, email) when you join our email list or mailing list.